If you’re a mobile app developer, you’re going to love this smart feature: Operating System Redirects.
Clkim has eliminated the need for two links!
Using the Operating System Redirects all you need to do is insert your target URLS in the provided fields and your iPhone and Android users will automatically be redirected to the right place!
Here's how to set it up:
1) Go to your All URLS table (click on the URLS tab at the top of your page):
2) Click on the Actions button and the Edit URL option:
3) After completing that, you will be on your URL Settings page. Click on Special Redirects at the top of the page:
You will now be on this page:
4) Now the only thing you need to do is insert your target URLS in the provided fields. Your iPhone and Android users will automatically be redirected to the right place!
5) After you place the URLS in the spaces provided, don't forget to click on Save Changes!
You can also add more Geographical Redirects. Here are the steps for achieving that.
1) Click on Add More Locations:
2) Choose a country:
3) After selecting a country copy the destination URL in the provided space:
4) Repeat these steps to add more locations and don't forget to Save Changes!